So, I guess this is my blog. I dont really know how to use it so this is the test run I suppose. Assuming I figure out how to post here properly and I can use this website in Türkiye, this is where I will post pretty much all of my news from İstanbul. This just makes it easier for me to handle all of that because there are too many groups of people in different places and websites for me to try to keep up with them all separately. At this point, I'm not sure how much I'll be on the computer or anything like that, but there are several computer labs available to me on campus.
I leave on Thursday, my flight goes out of Rapid at the ominous hour of 3:33 PM :P and as for now, I have almost everything I need to do done for the trip. I'm still looking into cell phone issues. I will definitely be blocking texts on my phone. I may rent a Turkish phone, I may not. Either way I will most likely be using phones sparingly and for short emergency type calls. I dont know if I will be able to get any pictures onto here either..
Thanks Kylen for making the blog for me! and giving it such a lovely name :P
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is this how I comment? And how does it already know who I am?
omg Turkey! Have fun!
At least it's not 4:44. Though knowing how delay-ful airlines can be, it might end up being that.
Be safe!
I am anxiously waiting to hear if you are still alive. If you can't bring yourself to call your mother, at least post something soon. LOL
Now I am really concerned..... I am just sure you have not have survived. I just heard about the game and I do so hope you have lived through it all.
Post a Comment